Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Friday, March 20, 2015

Friday Raptor Alert!!

Time for some fun with the Scrapendipity girls
Meet my sweet grandson,
he is three in this photo
I wanted to echo the Raptor print in my layout.
So I grabbed what was at hand,
and it just happened to be a white art eraser.
 I sketched the print in pencil.
 Then I carefully carved around it with my blade
I spread some moulding paste, and allowed it to get
 slightly dry to the touch. Then I gently pressed
 the 30-D stamp into the paste
 I was well enough pleased with the end results.
 I used alcohol ink to shade the impressions.
Make sure you leave this to dry over night before mounting.
Drop on over to my blog to see the hidden journaling.
https://scrapendipity.lightspeedwebstore.com/ek-dinosaurs/dp/10159
Check out these dinosaur gems in store...
 





 

No comments: