Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Friday, April 10, 2015

Fun Friday with Pam

Zombie's are baaack.....
To see these separately visit my blog HERE
Hints to recreate this: Start with blank white cardstock.
Get out a few fun templates and lightly stencil your background
I picked two colors from the photos and repeated them with each stencil,
just slightly repositioning each time.
 Stamp your Casanova a couple of times,
I didn't want a complicated layout  so I just
left him as stamped on green card stock. After placing the photos,
I stamped the hearts and sentiments directly on background.
Then restamped the hearts on red card stock and fussy cut a few,
 gluing them at random over the original.
 
Zombie Casanova is HERE !!!

No comments: