Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Friday, June 19, 2015

Fun Friday with Pam and the Prima Wooden Dolls


Imagine my delight when I opened my package of new
supplies from Scrapendipity and found these little gems.
These Prima Dolls come in a little jar.
 Each one is different and meticulously
 laser cut for stunning detailing.
 I couldn't believe my eyes when I pulled this
beautiful little witch out.
 I thought I would try the brad for her hat
and 'presto!' it fit perfectly.
I dug out the Smootch to carefully color bit of her
and a green band across her hat.
Here is a close up of her on the finished card.
I think it will make a fun embellishment
to a Fall or Halloween layout.


No comments: