Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Friday, June 26, 2015

Fun Friday with Pam

Today I have a layout and a bit of thrift to share.
These three girls! 2 sisters and their niece.
 They have grown up close enough  in age to be three sisters
When Canadian Scrapbooker made the call a few months ago for Then and Now photos, I knew it was time to scrapbook this trio. Where did those little girls go? Looks like three gorgeous young women to me.

Being a thrifty scrapper, when I am using pricey paper with several layers. You got it! I cut the centers to use in smaller matting or different layers.

I do a dry mount fitting first. I start by lightly sketching the photo placement onto a plain piece of cardstock and building around the area. Eventually covering all the lines up so I can add the photo once the under layers please me.
Matt the photos before applying them and you will have a fast fun layout done. This one has a pocket to tuck the journaling under.
To see another Then and Now, visit me at My Blog Fairyrocks & Things

Thanks Pinterest for this one
Really cracks me up!