Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Friday, July 17, 2015

Fun Friday with Pam

A quick card that is Blue Lagoon distress ink, love that color.
Really, when I make a card, I am just fooling around. I used my new Prima Feathers template to add a bit of interest to the background.  Cut a few layers of tissue paper feathers. Did a quick dip the edges in ink. Stacked them in the corner a couple of ribbons, some bits from the stash, added the sentiment.....done.
{confessions.....took me hours to do this....LOL, Hats off to the card makers, You know who you are}
 
Moved the last DD out of the house this month. So, I might just pop this in the mail for her, so she has mail at her new home, from her old home. 

Funnies from Pinterest
Stop by my blog for a visit anytime

No comments: