Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Friday, October 30, 2015

Fun Friday with Pam

Shiver Me Timbers!!!
Even though all the ghosts and goblins that use to live here have moved on. I still enjoy a touch of fright to delight.
I thought it would be fun to take a photo against this abstract picture backdrop. But, as you can see the details kind of disappear. So here are some close ups and photos against a white background.
 Ahoy !!
NOTE:The ships wheel was constructed with black foam core
and black pearl pins to form the handles.
Overhead view
Deck detail the skulls and bones are just $$ store bracelet disassembled and  hot glued to secure. I started with a 'ship shape bird house' made of balsa wood. Added a coat of Black Gesso and let it dry thoroughly overnight.  {okay, confession time, its been years, I have had this on the shelf for years just waiting for me to decorate it} For the skeletons, I used a heat gun and a pair of pliers to gently manipulate the joints and such, so they could be posed.
Everything is then cemented with a hot glue gun.
 Have a Happily Haunted Halloween
 
Thanks pinterest for this one: 
Drop by My Blog anytime to see what else I have been doing.
 

No comments: