Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Friday, January 22, 2016

Fun Friday with Pam

Well, here we are and I have to say I am happy to see January almost gone. This is the month we all turn to better organizing our spaces. Especially after the Christmas Chaos. {who still has their tree up?} no shame, just wondering if I am alone..... 
IT IS TIME TO GET TO WORK
I thought I would share a few pictures of my latest attempts at getting the clutter
{necessary stash} under control.
How am I doing that you may ask ?
...You can read about the beginning's and progress on my
home blog HERE
Yesterday I installed these:
Milk crates, just waiting for the paper that will fill them....
{Fear not I do have the paper on hand}
 This is going to be the new hanging files. A ten foot blasting rod that was found on our property when we first moved here. I have had these things, it seems like  forever waiting for the right project.
 In summary....if you haven't guessed, I have taken over another room in the house.
 I am going to call this one 'The Studio'.
The new room is large enough for two tables that can seat 12 comfortably.
I hope to have classes here, maybe day retreats?
WHAT ARE YOU ORGANIZING?
I am always searching for great ideas.
Please do tell.....