Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Friday, January 29, 2016

Fun Friday with Pam




The wings were cut with TH die 'Wings' from white coffee filters. As you can see they accept the color wonderfully.
I sprayed the wings in black and blue shades. Using a piece of heavy art paper underneath. I think it will make for an interesting art journal page background...stay tuned
 Paper is TH emboss paintable. I did a dry fit, I didn't like where the bird was going to be on the layout. So, I recut and pasted it together so the bird was in the lower left hand corner.
Once it is pasted back together you can not tell I did this. I used a thin strip of paper and glued it to the back, spanning the seams.
 To alter the bird and background, I used spritzes of color and a baby wipe.
 It didn't matter that the bird on the paper is not a raven. I manipulated the image with spray, ink and then the assembled wings.
This is my favorite hint for positioning your sticky back letters. Lay them gently on a clear plastic sheet {or the packaging it comes in} This way you can move them around till you are sure of where you want them to be secured.
 
 

No comments: