Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Friday, April 1, 2016

Fun Friday with Pam

The last of the Winter snow sparkle Magic
This was very difficult to photograph. The snow and the lights were sparkly. I used a very fine stickles for an overall glitter effect. The trim along the top is a ribbon with beads from the stash. The photos were printed on plain photo paper, not glossy or matte. That enabled me to cut them out and fit them where I wanted to blend into the back ground. I loved this paper so much that I created another layout on the back of this one, but you have to wait to see that one.
 
This from paper out of this beautiful paper pack
Fairy Forest
Available HERE

thanks Pinterest
 
 


No comments: