Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Friday, November 18, 2016

Fun Friday with Pam

I love Pinterest, I decided to put a collection of some of my favourite inspirational quotes into a mini book for one of my Daughters for Christmas.

 

 
This is the Kaisercraft 'Boho' Paper line.
I haven't done a mini in a long time. So, deep into the stash
I dug and found a graduating 4 x 12 chipboard to use as a base. I covered both sides of each page to make the background

I did a lot of fussy cutting found  some fun craft feathers 
I blinged it up and added some pockets with tags
  
 The wings on the back cover articulate to reveal more quotes.
Visit my blog fairyrocks.blogspot.com to see other details of the inner pages.


Boho Dream Catcher Die cut available HERE



No comments: