Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Friday, December 30, 2016

Fun Friday with Pam

A whole year almost gone.
Counting down now to a new year. Top on my list is more time in my 'Happy Place'. What is top on your list? That being said, this is hot up to start with. Selena puts together beautiful kits. They are always something different and stuffed full of coordinating paper and embellishments. On my in between times trek to the store I nabbed this gorgeous fall kit.
The kit includes many papers from BB 'Enchanted Harvest'
plus sticker sheet, ink, bling, Noteworthy set and more!
Look at all that stunning paper!
 Check back next Friday Year! to see what I am making with this Kit.
Wait till you see all the new product heading to the store, and up coming classes from the talented teaching staff!
Have a safe terrific weekend !
And for those of us that are thinking,
January 1st is time for a change.....
PS, I could drop by your house and help you with this...


No comments: