Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Friday, April 14, 2017

Fun Friday with Pam

Another long weekend is here. Gearing up for some family events. This usually involves me cooking for the masses! Wishing you all a safe and happy weekend.
 In the mean time, this is what I have been playing around with this week:
More pocket letters! This one is a series of fairies in jars! 
Stuffing Fairies in Jars! Always my favourite pastime!
For the Faux Mason jars, I stamped with the metal ink on a piece of mylar. Then cut it out and used it for an overlay effect overt the fairies. The lid was stamped on scrunched up metal duct tape. I like it because it has a sticky back and can just be trimmed and stuck to most backgrounds.
Apologizing for the terrible photos. I need a new phone......
Then I got out the 'shrink dink' clear sheets. I first stamped the image for the mason jar and fairy. Make sure and punch hanging holes before you shrink. To color I  flipped it over, so I could color the fairy in with out loosing the outline. The photo shows before and after shrinking.
.
Be sure to hold your shrink project secure as you shrink it. I use these old medical clips and my heat proof craft sheet.
There you have it a Fairy Charm.
Fairies again.
This is self explanatory, I started with a copy of an old photo. Then decorated her up with leaves from the stash.
Gypsy Pocket letter! I love ephemera. While attempting to tidy my 'happy place' I came across a lot of 7 Gypsies packaging I had saved. That was the jumping off point for this pocket letter.
 
Thanks Pinterest for the Easter Peeps!
 

No comments: