Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Friday, June 2, 2017

Fun Friday with Pam

The Gypsies' are BACK!!
 Actually just new 7 Gypsie in my stash!
I am wild about the new 'Architecture' pattern papers and embellishments. If you haven't seen them yet, check them out in store or online! They are so pretty, and the extras are gorgeously detailed and all come with sticky backs for easy installation. I layered and pop dotted the frames. In real time it is quite 3 dimensional.

This is from the 8x8 paper pack. I used Goosebumps medium to give the numbers a porcelain look.
Double sided tape worked perfectly to attach all the
little bits of paper to the tray.


The metal 'LOVE' letters are from a sale bin at the craft store. (I used a hot glue gun to secure them in place) I had to rework the 'O' as it was formerly a 'G'. A few snips and a bit of twine and I made it work! I cut the individual shutter doors out resized them slightly and placed them in as if they are opening to reveal what is underneath.
This wall piece would make a nice wedding gift or family feature wall plaque. The banner could feature a family name? The stock pictures could easily be substituted out for actual photos.



No comments: