Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Monday, April 27, 2020

 I'm starting "table side pickup" today..... what is that? well... I have way too many paper packs in the store right now.... so.... when you come for curbside pickup, there will be a table outside. On that table will be 2 things, a basket, and hand sanitizer... the basket will be full of paper packs that are 10.00 each. First, you use the hand sanitizer... then you are "allowed" to look thru the packs, if there are some you would like you can etransfer me and then put them in your trunk :-) I don't think there are any rules broken there? private shopping like a vending machine, hand sanitizer, no touch cash? we'll give it a try :-) ( P.S. more ideas from my shower lol ) 
 
The process for curbside pickup is the three P's lol
Prepay
Pull up ( park behind my bug right in front ) 
Pop the trunk :-)
Prepay by e-transfer, request a paypal or call in with your credit card :-)


No comments: