Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Monday, December 14, 2020

Take and Make on Facebook... with a twist!

 

Happy Monday everyone. Wow December has flown by!

IT WAS SUCH AN EXCITING WEEK LAST WEEK, WITH THE OPENING OF S2! CONGRATULATIONS SELENA YOU ARE ONE AMAZING LADY!!!!!

I will not get to see you virtually this Thursday.
 I am going to do a Facebook live Monday Dec 21 
(to give time for you to pick up your Take and Make) 
 I will construct the card with you and answer any questions you may have.
 I will do it at 1:00 pm for half a hour.

I would like to take this opportunity to Wish you all a very merry Christmas. I know it will be different for everyone. We can all look forward to renewing family traditions next year. Thank you for your support during this crazy time. Thank you to Selena for giving me the opportunity to visit you all once a month and to stay connected with so many amazing ladies. I miss all of you so much.
Keep positive as we head into 2021. My wish for the New Year is that we can all see light at the end of the tunnel and we all continue to be safe and healthy.

No comments: