Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Monday, September 14, 2020

Make 'n' Take 'Virtual' with Holly September 24

 

Make and Take VIRTUALLY
SEPT 24 virtual with Holly

PREBOOK
We are now open for Make n Take with some restrictions of course.
We are only allowed 6 people at a time.
Please contact the teacher to assure correct spacing
We are also offering the "Take'n'Make" option. If you do not feel comfortable with an "in class" situation, we understand. Just let us know that you would like the "take it and go" option when signing up.

Happy Monday my crafty friends. I am so excited to be able to create with everyone virtually. Please join me on Sept 24 at the store to create this fun pop up card (a variety of color combinations available) It will fit into a 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 “ envelope. In order to get the kits to the store ahead of class I will need everyone to email hollyth@shaw.ca before Sept 17. I will be able to have 6 people in the class room every hour. When you email, please let me know what time 10am 11am noon 1pm 2pm 3pm or 4pm and how many kits you would like. Kits will also be available for those wishing to do Take and Make. So excited to be part of the Make and Takes again and to connect with all my crafty friends.

No comments: