Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Monday, September 13, 2021

Make and Take with Holly September 23 S

 Happy Monday crafty friends.  

I can't believe its been 6 weeks since I last visited Calgary. I was asked to do a Make and Take at the south store this visit so here it is.  This card is a cute birthday card with a fun fold flower element. 

Thursday Sept 23 I will be at the south store.  Email hollyth@shaw.ca to sign up for 10am 11am noon 1pm 2pm 3pm or 4pm.   Cost is $5 per card.  When you email to sign up let me know how many kits and what time you would like to attend.  Remember space is limited and you have to reserve a spot.   As always I can mail kits to you but it must be prepaid by e-transfer to me. Please email me ASAP as we will be heading to Calgary on Sat and would like to have the kits ready before we leave

No comments: