Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Monday, October 25, 2021

Make and Take with Doreen October 28th S

This Make and Take is in the SOUTH store, please email Doreen directly at bgscott@shaw.ca  to let her know how many kits you would like and what time – 10 am, 11 am, 12 pm, 1 pm.  Each kit is $5.00 cash.  If you can’t attend but would like a kit, email Doreen and indicate number of kits and store of your choice for pick-up – KITS ORDERED MUST BE PREPAID TO DOREEN.


My idea was to create a Gnome Christmas Wreath – not sure I accomplished it but this is what I ended up with. 

         I hope you will join me and come do some coloring on these little Gnomes and help them get ready for Christmas.

 

The Gnomes are stamped onto white card stock and are ready to be colored – no fussy cutting involved.

I colored with Copics but pencil crayons or your favorite medium would work.  Copic list included in instruction sheet.

 

Bring your basic card kit, and liquid adhesive or double-sided tape to add some elements.  I wanted the snowflake popped up so I used pre-cut narrow strips of foam tape under the arms of it.  The panel that the Gnomes are on is popped up on the red using pop dots or foam tape.

 

 

No comments: