Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Sunday, March 29, 2020

ONLINE Double page Layout with Selena

 

I had to change the class up because it would have been to difficult to do without everyone having the die.... but it will run just later ;-) for now..... we have this !! I thot it was appropriate considering :-) 
 
So we are going to try this!! Lol we will be stamping and spraying and stencilling and don't you worry I have a trick or two up my sleeve that will make sure we all have the supplies you need! Moihahha you just have to pick up the kit :-) 
 
I will have this class ready online for next week, which means I need final numbers by April 6 so I can have everything ready for you. There will be much more prep for me!! lol 
 
Class fee 35.00 for 2 page layout
Call the store to sign up and arrange pickup 403-455-6772
 
I'm intrigued about this class!! 

No comments: