Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Monday, March 30, 2020

Make and Take Kit by Holly available April 6

Good morning crafty friends.  Hope everyone is getting in some well deserved crafty time.  Make and takes will continue on a prepaid, preorder basis.  Please let the teacher know by email how many kits you would like and whether you will pick up or stock pile until a later date.  Cost of the kits will be $5 each.  (Teacher has to do all cutting stamping etc.). You can etransfer the teacher directly. 
 You will see the teachers sharing the make and takes going forward. 
This week Holly has two Easter make and takes:
 If you choose the shaker card the cost will be $6 per card to over the cost of the shaker dome. The other one is a treat holder and will fit chocolate eggs etc. 
Please email hollyth@shaw.ca to order and prepay for your kits.
 The kits will be ready for pick up Monday April 6.
I would like to take this opportunity to say  Thank you to all of you, my time in Calgary and is coming to an end, time to start the next chapter.  I am very sad that I will not be able to say Good bye face to face.  I want to thank everyone of you for sharing Thursdays with me and attending my classes.  I will miss you all.  Once all this Covid19 is done, I will come back and we will have a proper good bye.  Take care and stay well my friends!!

 
 

No comments: