Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Monday, March 23, 2020

Make and Take Kit by Holly

 
Good Morning everyone.  I hope everyone is managing to navigate thru this very surreal time.   I know being stuck at home is a real challenge,  Use this time to get caught up on all those things on your “to do” list. 
Crafting is my way of coping.  And with everyone  in self quarantine our make and takes will have to look a bit different.   My plan for the foreseeable future is to continue to make kits.   The kits will be prepped with the stamps die cutting etc.    These kits can be picked up from the store (prepay and we will deliver it to your car).  Hopefully this will give you some craft inspiration while you are home.   I will use sanitizer in my craft room and package them in that clean and sanitized area. 
Please email me, hollyth@shaw.ca and let me know how many kits you would like and if you would like to pick them up or stock pile them for awhile.   (They will need to be prepaid either way)
This is my card for this week. 
Attachments area

No comments: