Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Monday, November 23, 2020

Make and Take with Lindsey November 26

 

I will have the stamp sets ready for you to mask and stamp with, so all the “hard” work is done, and you just get to “play”. Once you do one card, you aren’t going to want to stop!

To complete this card, you will need a stamp block or platform (like the Misty), and a good black ink to stamp with.

Please email Lyndsey directly at lejamieson@shaw.ca to "attend" this class and what time you would like to come in (this will need to be confirmed by email). Each card is $5.00 and I am hoping you get the chance to do more than one card! 

As you can see, this is a “hands-on” kind of Make’N’Take. If you would like me to stamp a card for you, for you to color and assemble at your leisure, I can do that too. You can email me the description of the card, and I will have it ready for pick up at the store. lejamieson@shaw.ca

This week we are focusing on the technique of masking and stamping!!! I am so darned excited!!!

No comments: