Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Monday, November 30, 2020

HollyGRAM Kit pick up or mail out December 17th



Holly the HollyGRAM make and take
Waiting on more info.... about restrictions

Happy Monday my crafty friends. Its so nice to meet with you virtually during these uncertain time. It makes me so happy to see all the smiling faces and share my creative passion.
Wow Novembers make and take was a popular one. 
I think it was a record for the most kits I have ever prepared.
Dec 17 is my next virtual Make and take. I figure we will be ready to move away from wintery cards and create a fun 3D birthday/all Occasion card.
 The colors in the kits will vary.
As mail will be moving slower during Dec, I will have to send kits by Dec 7 to be sure they arrive in time for class.
As always kits are available for pick up or to be mailed out.
Email hollyth@shaw.ca to sign up. Be sure to sign up by Dec7.  
Or if you want to pick up or have it sent out.
Stay safe, stay positive, this too will pass.

No comments: