Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Monday, June 21, 2021

Take and Make July 15th with Holly 'MUST PRE-ORDER'

 Happy Monday from the Okanagan my crafty friends.


Join me on July 15 to create this fun summer card with a  unique fold.  This card reminds us to save the BEES.  Sizzix has a die that includes two different sized bees that you can use to recreate this card.  The cost is $5 per card kit.  Join me on Facebook live July 15 and I will show you some samples of other fun ways to change the look of this card.

As with all MY make and takes, email me ASAP to order your kits as I will be mailing them to the store on July 6 so they arrive in time for July 15.  (DO NOT WAIT TIL THE WEEK OF MY MAKE AND TAKE TO ORDER AS THEY WILL ALREADY BE IN THE MAIL)
Email hollyth@shaw.ca 
BEFORE JULY 6 and let me know how many kits and which store you will pick up at.

No comments: