Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Monday, July 26, 2021

Make and Take with Crystal July 29 South

 July 29th South Store Make and Take with Crystal


I am so excited we are back in the classroom for make and takes as I can include more techniques for you to learn! This week we will be doing some ink smooshing, ghost stamping, and some easy water coloring to make this sweet floral card. I will have a variety of sentiments for you to choose from. Please email crystalroefs@hotmail.com to let Crystal know what time you would prefer 10am, 11am, noon, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, or 4pm and how many kits you would like. Bring your adhesive and a paintbrush if you have one and I will bring some treats. If you are unable to attend but want the kits let me know how many and which store you will be picking up from but please know they MUST BE PRE-PAID to Crystal. 

No comments: