Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Monday, July 12, 2021

MESSAGE FROM HOLLY


Happy Monday my Calgary friends
Welcome to July and the next stage of the reopening. It is official that we can have classes now. I am planning a trip to Calgary toward the end of July and Selena and staff have graciously allowed me the privilege of doing the make and take in person on July 22. We will have to do the sign up the way we did it before Covid. You will need to book your spot at 10am 11am noon 1pm 2pm 3pm or 4pm. For those who are not yet comfortable coming into the classroom I will still prep your kit and you can pick up at the store. (Or have it mailed) 
You will still need to email me @hollyth@shaw.ca 
before July 15 to let me know so I have time to prep your kit before I leave Kelowna.
I am soooo excited to be able to see you all in person again.

No comments: