Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Monday, February 14, 2022

Mixed Media Box Class with Selena N Februray 23

 


North Store PRIMA box

Join Selena at the North store to make this pretty treasure with Prima!

You will get a box full of goodies to complete our box (I will show you more detail on Tuesdays facebook live)

This was designed by Finnabair with my own twist on it and made it on a box lid. On a side note, when I did the class I didn't have the final picture so I didn't know the natural color of the wood would show thru, yours will be panted black like the sides :-)

Cost is 85.00 ( includes everything but your pastes )
Date Wednesday February 23
Time 10:30 am - 12:30
(we will take a waitlist for this class since I can only have 6 the first round :-)
please call the north store to sign up, payment is due upon registration
403-455-6772

No comments: