Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Monday, April 26, 2021

Junk Journal INTEREST LIST with Holly for June

 

This is not a sign up class yet Holly just would like to know who is interested please email her, when we have the complete list we will post for sign up :-)

Hello my crafty friends.  How I have missed teaching!!  As many of you may remember, Selena and I took the Junk journal class with Blue Fern studios at Creativation last year and made this awesome journal.  Due to Covid I was unable to recreate this with you.  But I have now received all the paper and goodies to start prepping kits.  I am hoping early June to be able to visit Calgary and teach this awesome class, barring that, I will teach it by Zoom.  I have LIMITED kits, so would like to know how much interest there is in this class.  The cost will be between $75 and $80. ( I still need to purchase fabric and ribbon).   The journal is on display at the north store.  It will have different fabric lace and ribbon.   Please email hollyth@shaw.ca to let me know if you are interested. 
 No commitment yet, just want to if you are at all interested. Those who email me now will have first chance at a spot when I post the class.

No comments: