Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Monday, April 19, 2021

NORTH STORE take and Make with HOLLY May 20th

 


NORTH STORE take and Make with HOLLY
Happy Monday crafty ladies. My next make and take (take and make) will be on May 20. This is a fun masculine card but I will show you samples of other ways to create this card. It folds flat for mailing too. I know this is a bit early but this card will take me a bit of time to prep and get mailed so I wanted to give you lots of notice. Please let me know ASAP and no later than May 11. Other than adhesive you will need some Nuvo drops or similar, to color the tool handles (if you want). Please email hollyth@shaw.ca to reserve you kit(s). Let me know how many kits and if you would like to pick up at the north or south store. It is best if you can bring cash when you pick up, $5 per kit.
As always the kits can be mailed to you or added to your existing order. Keep crafting and stay safe, I believe there is light at the end of the tunnel.

.

No comments: