Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Saturday, April 3, 2021

Take and Make with Holly Facebook Live on April 26th

 Happy Monday my Crafty friends. 


 Thank you for all the wonderful messages and emails after my last facebook live.  I think I am getting the hang of it.  Although I prefer in person or at least virtually in the classroom.

My next make and take is one that has been requested.  This is a fun 3D card with....of course butterflies.  I will do facebook live on April 26 so everyone will have time to pick up the kits.  I will also have colored step by step instructions to help assemble your cards.  Email hollyth@shaw.ca to reserve your kit(s) Cost is $5 per kit.   Please let me know how many and whether pick up will be at the North or South store.  It is best to bring cash when you come in to pick up.
If you have any requests for make and takes let me know or send me a link if you cant figure it out and I will do my best to create it.

No comments: