Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Monday, May 31, 2021

Junk Journal with Holly

 



Well its official, the junk journal class is a go.  This journal is so full of goodness.  You will have an opportunity to make this “your own” as you add some of your own personal touches.  Using old jewelry, lace, fabric etc.  You will get everything to complete the journal itself but I will show you other things you can add.  I will show you some fun additions that Blue fern taught us at Creativation 2020.  
Cost for this class is $75. 
Date July 24 weekend.  Its hard to pin point things at this time but...... it will be in the classroom 10 peep Sat and 10 Sun...... or all by Zoom on Sat......or Sat half in the class half Zoom.  All you need to know at this point is that you are free on that weekend.  I have my finger crossed that I will be able to come out and teach this in person!
Please phone the NORTH store to
Sign up  403-455-6772 There are only a few spots left as most spots were filled when I sent out the “who is interested”.

No comments: