Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Monday, May 24, 2021

Take and Make with Holly June 17 North or South

 

Take and Make with Holly

Happy Monday everyone. Wow! That's all I can say. Last months Tool bench make and take beat all my expectations. I had an overwhelming response and prepped over 200 kits. I apologize to those who where missing a piece. Email me and I will mail you the piece you were missing.
I asked myself if I could top last months card? You be the judge! Unfortunately I am limited on the flower paper I used on this one, so I am limited on the number of kits as well. This kit does have some fussy cutting in it. (Sorry) This card can fit a 6 x 6 envelope or fold it in on itself and fit a 3 x 6 
Please email hollyth@shaw.ca to let me know how many kits and which store for pick up
As always we can mail the kits to you at a cost of $5 plus $5 for postage.
When you pick up your kits its best to bring cash if at all possible.
I will do the FB live at 1pm on June 17 for anyone who wants to follow along.
Happy crafting everyone 

No comments: