Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Monday, May 30, 2022

Stamperia Canvas class with Selena June 14, South

 


Stamperia class with Selena Designed by Antonis Tzanidakis
Well, I got to take a class with this talented man, and now I can share my knowledge. This beautiful canvas starts out white and ends up like it's been hanging in an old New York store under the bridge for years, I had so much fun creating it I can't wait to share with you

Date: Tuesday June 14 6-8 ish
South Store
Cost: includes canvas, 2 bottles of paint and 1 bottle of spray. You will need your basic mixed media kit with gesso or primer, paint brushes and glue mediums etc.,
Price : 45.00
Please call the south store to register 
403-457-7790 payment due upon registration

No comments: