Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Matchbook Mini



 Happy Wednesday everyone, here is a little Matchbox Mini that I created with a matching booklet inside.
 This is the smaller version of the matchbook boxes from Graphic 45.
 The paperline is Graphic 45's Place in time. And this is using the March paper.

 The inside is decorated and the actual box is painted with Inka Gold by Viva Decor. This beeswax based cream goes on so smoothly and covers amazingly!! And the tool that I used to apply it.... was my finger! After I covered the box, I rubbed  it with a paper towel and it's so shiny and smooth I love it!!
 This is just a simple foldout with a few pockets for tags, and blank spaces for a couple of photos. I'm thinking of making a little board book later tho?

 The tags are cut aparts from the paper, and I added ribbons on them.

 A little fussy cut of the birdys and they make a welcoming cover.
You can actually see the shine on this little box!
Well everyone, have a happy scrappy day! Hop over to Scrapbooker's Paradise to see the complete supply list. Thanx for dropping by :-)

No comments: