Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Enchanted Fairies

Hello all.It's time to do a page that I can put a picture of my kitty on. I think when he sleeps he dreams of chasing fairies and butterflies, so here he is.



Kaiser has had the best paper lines lately. They are just beautiful, and here is another one from them. The paper was so gorgeous all by itself, so I didn't cover much of it up. The image is so light and airy, so I chose to accent with some flowers made out of vellum. There are 3 different kinds of patterns on the flowers. They turned out so pretty, and the cheery lynn die even embossed the outlines of the petals! I also used a cut out of vellum behind the butterfly, so it is shimmery inside and out. 



I added a small rhinestone to the flower center, very simple, not distracting. 


another beautiful die from Cheery Lynn, the flourish which I love putting behind butterflies, as their " swoosh" 

Thanx for popping by, hop over to Scrapbooker's Paradise to see the shopping list, and have a Happy Scrappy Day!


1 comment:

fairyrocks said...

I have this paper...I can't cut it, I like it too much LOL 'Scrappers Block...'