Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Monday, October 13, 2014

Halloween tags with Holly

October brings us fall and Halloween.  For the next three weeks we will work on  Halloween Tags.  Each week will will do two tags so at the end of the three weeks we will have all six complete and then we can frame them as in this photo,  I have pre-purchased the frames they are $10 each. Please let me know if you would like one.  I will have them for the next 2 weeks and then I will return the ones I have left.
If you would like to join us This Thursday please email hollyth@shaw.ca to reserve your spot at 10am 11am noon or 1pm.  
If you would like to do the tags and frame but cannot commit to all or any of the Thursdays I can prepare kits for you and leave them with Selena for pick up. 

No comments: