Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Monday, April 27, 2015

Kids Club with Holly email for details

This special kids club is for your little crafter to make a special card and gift for mom for mothers day.  Calling all dads and grandparents to sign up your crafter.  NO MOMS ALLOWED! This special class will cost $12 and space is limited.  The times are 10:30 til noon and 12:30 til 2.  This class will be held at my home in Tuscany.  I will email everyone the address.
I need to know by Wednesday who will be attending as I need to purchase supplies and don't want to over purchase and don't want to disappoint anyone.  Each child will need to bring a wallet size photo of themselves.
I am so excited to see all my little crafters.
hollyth@shaw.ca

No comments: