Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Mini Gorjuss Girl Cards!

Karla here today! I just love the Gorjuss Girl stamps, so of course I was so excited to see the mini Gorjuss Girl stamps come out too! While we were away a week ago I brought along some stamps and Distress and Tombow Markers and had some fun watercolouring and paper piecing these images so that when I got home I could make up some cards.


This is one of my favourite stamps of these mini stamps! The little teddy bear is just so sweet :) I was fortunate enough to receive these pretty papers and embellishments in a recent Happy Mail swap, and they worked perfectly to put these cards together.




Thanks so much for stopping by today! Wishing you a wonderful, crafty week!


No comments: