Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Relax and Enjoy!

Hi Friends! Karla here today. We have really been enjoying summer and had a great long weekend, celebrating Canada Day on Friday last week. You can check out pics of our family enjoying the day here on my other blog - Amie and Erica!  I wanted to bring you a coffee card I made today using the Three Cheers Coffee Lovers digi stamp set from Verve stamps.


I used alcohol markers to colour in my image and cut the sentiment out into two banner shapes before adding Distress Inks.

I used one of the pretty two-tone Recollections doilies under my stamped image and layered everything on a top folding card.

Thanks so much for joining me today! I hope you had a lovely long weekend in your part of the world, and hope you enjoy a happy, crafty week!


No comments: