Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Gorjuss Fox Fall Tags!

Hi there! Karla here today, and I hope all my Canadian friends had a Happy Thanksgiving! We had a lovely meal Sunday with family and of course too much yummy dessert, which was sooo good! I think the best is leftovers though - and turkey soup!! Ok, now that we`re all hungry, I`ll show you some cute Fall tags I created for a Happy Mail swap using some small manilla tags, Distress Inks and the cute foxes from one of the Gorjuss Girls stamp sets. I realized that for some reason I must have changed the colour of the first two photos in the editing :0, but the last photo shows the true colours of the tags! Sorry about that! I started by stamping the foxes onto kraft cardstock and colouring them in with coloured pencils before fussy cutting them out.


I sponged on some Antique Linen and Ripe Persimmon Distress Paints through some stencils and then inked over top with Distress Inks. Because the paints create a resist it looks as if they`re popping through the inks - love this effect!

I layered on some stamps from the same set, used some Vintage Photo Distress Ink and added a few extra stencils and then stamped the stars from the set with Versamark Ink and added Gold Embossing Powder. Lastly I pasted on my cute foxes and added some hemp twine.

Thank you so much for stopping by today, and I hope you have an awesome week!


No comments: