Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Sunday, May 28, 2017

kAISERCRAFT WILDFLOWER KIT

                                                                       

Here is the next two page lay out that I promised. Sorry its late
life just seems to get in the way of my craft time..
For this layout I used the blue cardstock from the kit and the printed
paper "flowering" 
Trim the print paper to 11 X 11 and adhere to the cardstock


Next I created flowers using a punch and pink tissue paper.
Add them to the page over the printed pink flowers and attach the
leaf die cuts from your kit.
From my stash I added ribbon "flags" over green cardstock and die
cut a few butterflies.


Next I inked the wood die cut pieces, found in your kit, with Tims
"peacock feathers" ink and then covered them with glossy accents.
The first page has three photos double matted and the second two photos.
I finished the layout with the beads from the kit on the bottom of the first
page and on the top of the second.  Use appropriate stickers from thhttp://www.scrapendipitystore.com/search/kit+of+the+month/e
sticker sheet and finish it with a waterfall of "bling" from the package in your kit.






No comments: