Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Monday, August 21, 2017

Journal I0I with Eileen Hull September 26

I'm so excited to tell you that Eileen Hull is coming to teach!! 

You may be thinking why does that name sound familiar? Because she is the designer of the Sizzix Journal die... and she is coming to teach a class using it! You can't get much better instruction than from the designer herself!! At the moment we will have one class date, but if there is time ( Eileen is only here passing thru for carnival ) we may do a vote on a second class of a different design, but for now I am happy to announce the Journal 101 class!! 

September 26 Tuesday @ 5:30 ( approx 3 hours ) 
Cost $53.00
call the store to save your spot, I'm guessing these will go fast! 
 

No comments: