Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Monday, September 18, 2017

Copic Card Class Via Shari Mail

COPICS via Shari Mail
As many of you know, I am in the process of moving to British Columbia, but I still have so many card kits that I want to share with you.  So going forward Selena and I have come up with a plan to still provide card kits to anyone who wants to color with Copics, Copics with Prismacolor, and Inktense pencils ( or a watercolor medium of your choice).  I will be sending kits to the store and you can sign up to receive the kits at your convenience, or Selena may book a date to allow you to get together with fellow colorists, the choice is yours!  I want to thank everyone who has supported my obsession with coloring since I started teaching for Selena, and say a special thank you to Selena for allowing me to share my creative ideas and the opportunity to teach at the store.
Shari
 
So here's the first set of card kits that will be available for purchase soon - if you want to sign up for the kits please drop into the store or call 403-455-6772 to reserve your kit.
 
Copics and Prismacolor Pencil Coloring Kits
 
These card kits feature two gorgeous images from Stamping Bella, as well as a cute Christmas image from Art Impressions.  All of the images can be colored with Copics, and if you choose you can add more depth and highlights with Prismacolor pencils and gamsol.  Full color maps are included in the kits and a supply list will be sent out with any additional supplies you will need to finish the cards as shown.
 
Cost - $30. 00 for 3 cards ( one of each design)

No comments: