Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Monday, July 30, 2018

Make and Take with Holly August 2

Good Morning my crafty friends.   Can you believe its Aug already?  Come to the store this Thursday for our make and take.  Enjoy a coffee a goodie and some laughs.  This week we will make yet another fun fold card.  We will use the Gina K foils on this card.
I have lots of colours to choose from.  Please bring a trimmer and a score pal if you have them.  
Please email hollyth@shaw.ca to sign up for 10am 11am noon 1pm 2pm or 3pm.  I AM LEAVING AT 3:45 AS I AM HEADING OUT TO BC FOR THE LONG WEEKEND.
If you want a card but can't make it before I leave, you can order your kit/card for pick up the following week.
Please remember you adhesive and a travel mug for coffee.

No comments: