Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Sunday, January 19, 2020

Male and Take with Lindsey January24



Hello Ladies!
I would like to say "Thank You" to everyone who braved the cold last week and joined me for our z-fold cars, and to Miss Debbie for the lovely treats!!!
Please join me this week and put some "light in your life" with this lovely Luminary Card (light not included).
We will do some stamping, some coloring, and I will show you a variety of other materials you can make this with.
Email hollyth@shaw.ca to sign up for 10am 11am noon 2pm 3pm or 4pm. Cost is $5 for one card or $7 for two. 

I look forward to seeing you!                                 

No comments: