Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Monday, November 22, 2021

Make and Take with Holly December 2nd, N

 


Make and Take with Holly
DECEMBER 2nd NORTH
please note the date! Holly will need to know in advance so she can bring them with her, please don't delay in emailing her :-)

Happy Monday my crafty friends. As promised I am returning to calgary for a visit at the end of the month and will be doing one make and take while I am there. Come for a visit at the North store Dec 2 and create this cute treat box and tea holder. (I will provide the treat and the tea). I have limited number of kits so be sure to email hollyth@shaw.ca to sign up for 10am 11am noon 1pm 2pm 3pm or 4pm. Cost is $5 per kit. Please let me know how many kits you would like.

No comments: