Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Wednesday, August 10, 2022

South store Play Date with Sarah

 Pastes Play Date


What are texture pastes? How can I use them in my crafting? Why are there some different types of texture pastes?


There are so many different brands and types of texture pastes available. Tim Holtz has transparent texture paste and grit paste. Crafter’s Workshop has stencil butters, and Simon Hurley has texture pastes. 


My next Play Date is on August 20, 2022 from 10:30-4 in the classroom at Scrapendipity South. Come and play with different brands of texture pastes and learn how each product differs. You can also learn how to use Texture pastes for cards or art journaling. 


I will also have a display of my journals where I have used texture pastes. 


Cost is $2. Hope to see you there!





No comments: