Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Monday, February 6, 2012

Easter eggs galore

 Hello all, I made an Easter double page layout for little and big Maddie. The feature item at Scrapbookers Paradise this time is  Ranger products. That's a BIG list... so I chose some paper and distress inks to use, but there are so many items to choose from!
The paper line is Moxxie's Spring has sprung. And the solid cardstock is from the Tim Holtz "Ranger" distress collection. 
 I added some moss and glued some ribbon on the page where the ribbon was printed on the paper.
 a little of embossing. I added some grasses behind the moss. And I used a "Ranger" heat tool :-) There are a few eggs scattered thru out.
 These flowers are Prima, and they are much more peachy in real life. The photo made them quite orange?
 I fussy cut the bunny out of the page, gave him some bendy ears, and a rounded back then pop dotted him back in place.
 All the edges are distressed and inked with "Ranger" inks. The clip is 7 Gypsies and I attached a calendar to show the difference in years.
I fussy cut the bird out as well, snipped into the wings to give a feathery look, made a bird nest and pop dotted the bird back in place. Head over to Scrapbookers Paradise, and make sure to  leave a comment to win your own Ranger's product. Go see Selena M's project too and see what she is up to.

Hope you enjoy my page, Have a Happy Scrappy Day :-)


3 comments:

fairyrocks said...

Delight full, You have such good taste in paper.....check out the blog next Tuesday to find out why LOL Keep smiling and creating

Sonia A. said...

I love your term "fussy cut.". I'm not sure I've heard that before! Very nice layout :-)

jengd said...

Great layout! Love all of your natural and natural-looking elements!