Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Monday, May 7, 2012

Lucky 8 Punch

I saw this new punch the other day, and was intrigued by it. It is HUGE! but oh so kewl! with 8 quick punches you can cut out your own 12x12 die cut page. There are quite a few different patterns, and 3 ways to cut. This may be hard to explain, so I'll give you We R Memory Keepers words. "Transform paper with the easy-to-use Lucky 8 Punch. In as little as 8 punches around the paper, ordinary paper becomes unique and decorative. It combines a corner and boarder punch in one tool to create an outer cut, inner cut, or a combination of both." Sounds great right?  So I meant to do all three different designs, but got ahead of myself... lol this is what I came up with anyway. I have one thing to say... it's FUN!
The one that I used is the "Retro Scallop"
 I punched a plain white piece of paper, put a screen over the paper and sprayed glimmer mist, then removed the screen and sprayed a second color over the white.
 Yes, that is one of Timmy's new dies.... the Vintage Telephone, and it's awesome!
 We got a mixed bag of Prima flowers, all 3 pages have flowers from the same bag. Prima bird house, and Sizzix elegant flourishes die. 
 This scalloped edge is more behind the scenes, but I love working with the altered paper!
 Really! I got flowers with spiders on them, I was a bit excited and couldn't wait to use them, a whole 3 days after Comic Con!
 Sizzix die, Candlelight fright. 
 Some random cardstock spiders covered with glossy accents to make them look like resin buttons.
 And for this page I only used half the circle and will use the other piece on the double page layout side.
 more Prima flowers, and bling. And my favourite graphic 45 line, Tropical Travelogue.
Well, that was fun! Hope you have a great happy scrappy day :-) Hop over to Scrapbookers Paradise to get the full list of product. 

1 comment:

fairyrocks said...

Your DD looks marvelous as Spidey Girl, that hunky spider man looks like he was really enjoying picking her up !!
Keep smiling and creating, awesome post...PS I wann come and play at your house, you have some wonderful toys.