Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy Haunting part 1

It's here!! it's here!!! The new Graphic 45 line, Happy Haunting!! I was very excited to see this at the store last week! 2 of my favourite things, Graphic 45 and Halloween. Now, normally I don't do too much "cutesy" Halloween, but these pages made me pleasantly surprised, I t had just enuff spook, that I was able to merge my haunted house with the paper! I did a 2 page layout, but I am teasing you and only showing you one side.... on Wednesday, you can see the other side :-) 

I thot I would show you where my glorious dies are organized. Sizzix came out with this spinner awhile back, and since then I have it filled with all my gorgeous Tim dies, they are at my fingertips... and as you know... I use them daily!  

 For the brads on today's page I did my fave new technique of heating the brad, and dipping it into the jar of embossing powder, then heating it more and getting a wonderful matching brad.
 This one I stopped heating when I saw the bumpy surface, I liked that effect. If I kept heating, it would become smooth. This is the Lindy's Stamp Gang color, Midnight Violet Obsidian, and it's BEAUTIFUL!
 Here is page one, layered with many of the awesome papers! And there is my Tim Die, Branch Tree, which I have used for fall, winter ( with a bit of snow ) and I've cut the branches and used them for various projects.
 Side view to show of the layering, the tree, one tag and the Happy Haunting have pop dots behind them. See you Wednesday for part 2 :-)

Have a Happy Scrappy Day. Hop over to Scrapbooker's Paradise to see the shopping list.

1 comment:

fairyrocks said...

Fun Layout Selena, I will have to get my mitts on some of this.